Co-founder and Lead Technical Developer
A veteran of both print and digital publishing, Fahy has earned top recognition and international awards for his work in delivering both technical and consumer-oriented content to Web, mobile and traditional media. Since the early days of the World Wide Web, Fahy has played a pivotal role in ensuring publishers of all sizes and budgets succeed in their digital content distribution efforts.
Before joining Karen Shank to found Phācia, Fahy was a software engineer at IBM and lead mobile developer at Tierra Innovation Inc. His work with Tierra includes award-winning Web and mobile development for the Poetry Foundation’s Poetry magazine, Condė Nast’s The New Yorker magazine, Warner Brothers KidsWB! Web site, the Council on Foreign Relations and IMAX Corp, among others.
His specific areas of expertise include:
- iOS, Android and cross-platform mobile application development
- Desktop and mobile Web site development
- Content management system development
- Client/server systems integration and development
- Social networking strategy and implementation
- Digital content distribution
- Audio, video and multimedia creation and distribution
For more than 25 years, Fahy has combined his formal training in traditional and new-media mass communication with his technical know-how and programming expertise to bring top-tier production values to many brands’ digital offerings.
Fahy is currently a founding member and lead developer for Phacia Inc., a private Raleigh-based mobile app development company formed in Spring 2011.